Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ITC Instrumental TransCommunication

I've known about Instrumental TransCommunication for awhile now, but know very little about it, my interest was peaked when I came across a profile at IaH, which had some very intriguing photography, he calls his method Visual Projection ITC and the results are really amazing, you can read about his method and see some of his work at P.I.T.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go and did some research (not much though) and found a very simple guide at paranormal.about.com called Experimenting with Instrumental Transcommunication, now after watching the video guide I realized that I used to do this when I was younger without realizing it. Me and my brother would have a few beers and watch static on the tv (not very productive, but it was fun at the time) and watch scenes play out in the static, we never recorded anything.

I'm probably going to do some ITC video recording over the next couple of weeks and post the results (if any) here at MPL. For now though here's a few links and videos about Instrumental TransCommunication.

Here's the Wiki about ITC, it's very brief, but does have some links to further information.

Now lets get on to some video examples, seeing that it has been such a slow couple of weeks for new videos.

Claus Schreiber in action


Schreiber's Albert Einstein


Schreiber ITC - Smiling Woman


Not much on youtube, a part from some arty stuff. The videos seem to good to be true, I may be missing something here, oh and that last video, geez what a smile.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 PM

    I don't know about this. Seems pretty fishy. The images are too clear and sometimes downright bizarre like the smiling lady. And really, how much supervision are these researchers given? Would it be hard for them to fake something? Who is the governing body that authenticates these as real phenomenon?? If you don't have refs, you don't have a real sport - this field reeks of a pick-up game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm still gonna give it a try, but I suspect the results will be something like what I posted about in this post awhile back http://myparanormallife.blogspot.com/2007/03/faces-from-my-bathroom-floor-ww.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 AM

    It works and Schreiber convinced many skeptics. Rainer Holbe is just one of them. He had cross correspondences (contacts on the otherside who got in touch with other living people here) and there are a lot of variations on his methods which are all valid. Good luck and keep at it. Don't hesitate to ask for help even when you seem to be the only person around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment and the info, I can't really say I've know to much info on the subject, mostly only what I have written about in my previous posts.

    I have been giving it a go though and the results aren't exactly what I expected, nothing paranormal that I can see of yet, but very pretty.

    Mostly done with my webcam, easy as set up and because of the frame rate it shows thing I didn't really expect would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:36 AM

    The reduced framerate of a webcam makes for some great control over the feedback and extends the life of your vcr. It works better on a CRT monitor than LCD though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really gotta get back into doing some more of this, When I did this with my webcam I did notice I could get more results, things seemed to be in slow motion, I think I got an old monitor somewhere, may give that a shot.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a researcher in the Houston area and have been for the last 12 years. Claus Schrieber's experiments were real as were many others in INIT during the early years. These videos are from the 1980's and would have to duplicated with the same equipment to get the same effect. Apples to apples as it were.... The ghostbox phenomenon has over-shadowed many of the other techniques used in ITC research and ignores many of the principles used to get clearer communication. Its an easy technique, so you can imagine why so many jumped on the band-wagon. Other techniques are more complex and require quite a bit of knowledge about radiowave propagation and how magnetic fields behave in an uncontrolled environment.

    Feel free to take a look around my blog at some of my equipment and sound files. I haven't updated in a while but plan to in the near future. Dedicating my time to grad school, I haven't had a lot of time to experiment.
    http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading through your original comments above, I see you mention "watching the static" when you were younger. Look into what the static is tht you were watching. The static you hear over a radio between station and see on an untuned TV are the backgound radiation of our physical universe. Remember, knowing what you are dealing with makes understanding the possibilities easier.

    Also, the profile of the person you ran across is Bruce Halliday of New Jersey. We don't have the best relationship and don't agree on a lot of things but he is a dedicated researcher and I respect him for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah I heard a little bit about this, the only problem is that this tecnology is been used as weapon in this moment, do you heard about the famous HAARP project? well this thing work under the same concept.

    ReplyDelete